As a Customer Support Associate, you will be required to consistently do the following:
1. Respond to customer queries in a timely and effective manner via voice or data channel or both.
2. Be kind, courteous, offer assurances and ensure that the solution offered meets the customer requirements
3. Use all provided tools and systems to perform required tasks that will help you perform better at my job
4. Use the 3’P’s’ approach of Patience, Professionalism and a People First attitude in your day to day work
5. A ‘First time right’ approach, customer centricity and eagerness to learn
Key Result areas
1. 1 – 4 years of work experience
2. Prior work experience in a contact center, customer service role etc
3. Customer first attitude
4. Great communication skills
5. Empathetic and friendly attitude
Mandatory Language – English and Hindi – Communication skills are non negotiable.
Industry type – Financial services
Employment type – Full Time, Third party payroll.
Role category – Semi voice.
Shift timings- Rotational shifts (9am – 6pm and 12pm – 9pm), Rotational off.